On this episode of SecuraBit. Chris, Jay, and Anthony discuss:
- Debian and Ubuntu SSH flaw
- Open and read the windows hibernation file
- SSL capable Netcat
- Google sponsors the oCERT
- Exploit-Me web application security testing suite
- US Air Force wants its own Botnet
- Military computer contractor pleads guilty to ID theft
- Japan worker in 780k porn hits gets â€œDemoted?â€
- Using Gmail as a Spam Bazooka
- Creating a Master Information Document
- Recovery of data from Space Shuttle Columbia HD
iTunes should refresh soon and you can get that via the RSS on the right, or from within iTunes itself. If all else fails the m4a is here.
Please leave feedback either via comments or to email@example.com. Thanks for tuning in!