On this episode of SecuraBit, Chris, Jay, Anthony, Andy, and Chris Mills discuss:
- Integrity of Fax Signatures.
- Metasploit hacked? Layer 2 VLAN fun.
- Clever Museum Theft.
- Security Certs: Making the Right Choice.
- Ironkey-like USB Flash Drive: DiskGO GUARDIAN.
- Virus that encrypts your data.
- Safari Carpet Bombing, and more!
Make sure to hit up our forums, and IRC at irc.freenode.net channel #securabit
Send all feedback to [email protected] or use the contact page on the site. We apologize for the delay! Thanks for listening!