After nearly 4 years dormant, we’re bringing back the SecuraByte! These are designed to cover things that can’t wait for our normal podcast cycle. In our 7th iteration, we interview Jake Kouns regarding the RVAsec security conference he is organizing in Richmond, VA which will be hosted again at VCU!
- Chris Gerling – @secbitchris
What you need to know:
- RVASec Call for Papers ends February 4th @ 11:59PM. Get your submissions in now!
- We expand on some more details regarding the Capture the Flag event that will be at the conference.
- Forensics training announced today! Only 12 seats so register now!
- 2 day conference this year. Parking and nourishment are included.